Aug 19, 2015

Reynolds & Midway 64

& so my ejumacation
    pro seedeth pop eye
sd as oui rose from the
    dirty chambre pot
reeding Pound's usura
    canto no punning memo
he hated that as ewe
    hate Billy Billy charming
fucking Billy dont be a
    fucking hero charming

Billy goats gruff did roughly
    snuff the troll quho
under the bridge did hyde
    & the grass was always
Red Sea parted spaceships
    billows pillars of cloud
jets jetengines? Manna
    machine for desert trekking
sandals so hot hard sun Sol
    so hot blazing water

for my people go my people
    let me allow me O
Lord put words in my
    mouth behind my broken
tooth, a prophecy? a warning
    ? perhaps a recipe
for shitcake? was it, fuel,
    the dung was for the fire
not the mixture? Ezekiel:
    vasty vividly-colord

plazas buildings temples
    striped and colonnades
marquees & tabernacles
    passd and days of future
passed and Yes and closer
    to the Edge O Van der
Whoozitz 'round the Hague
    or thereabouts, anyone
followin' me? get out yr
    pencil nay yr stylus poke

2 find the answer goog 'll
    bing U information
oracle machinery base 8 base
    10 der little lambkins
baaing  bowing down the
    tunnelly bloody abattoir
au revoir & adios amigos down
    we go we go we egos
going going going
    going gone



8.19.15

No comments: